Solvr Shipping Policy
Last updated: 07-09-2023
1. Introduction Thank you for choosing Solvr. This Shipping Policy outlines our shipping practices and estimated delivery times. Please carefully review it before making a purchase, and reach out to our support team if you have any questions.
2. General Information All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time of your order, we will notify you and refund the total amount of your order using the original method of payment.
3. Location Restrictions Currently, we ship to addresses within US/Canada. We are working on expanding our shipping territories, and updates will be provided on our site as they become available.
4. Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the destination. Costs will be calculated and shown at checkout.
5. Delivery Time An estimated delivery time will be provided once your order is placed. These are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Solvr is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes or unforeseen transportation complications.
6. Customs Duties & Taxes Orders shipped outside of US/Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Solvr has no control over these charges and can’t predict what they might be.
7. Damaged Items in Transport If you receive an item that is damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately at [support email]. We will help facilitate the return of the damaged product and send a replacement.
8. Questions If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at [support email].
9. Changes to this Shipping Policy We may update our Shipping Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to be informed of how Solvr manages and protects your transactions.